Saturday, September 6, 2014

  • The subject I most enjoy reading about is mystery. While reading, I sturggle with keeping my focus, so if I read a mystery, I would want to continue to the end to see what would happen. 

  • My favorite hobby or pastime is surfing. I enjoy being in the ocean, and although I am not a professional surfer, I hope to continue this hobby over the years. 

  • If I won the lottery, I would use the money to buy a big house to live in with my whole family. Also, I would spoil my brothers and my sister, as they always spoil me. 

  • The type of volunteer activity I prefer is babysitting. I enjoy working with children and am very patient. 

  • My favorite school subject has always been history. History catches my attention as I find it intersting to know what has happened in our world. Also, this has also been my strongest subject so it is easy for me to keep my focus. 

  • If I ran the world, the first thing I would change would be the poverty rate. Seeing homeless men and women on the streets makes me feel very fortunate for everything I have, and I am always trying to help others. 

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Stephanie!!! Thank you for the great work!!! And I see you followed ALL of the directions for making the blog!

    ReplyDelete